To: All Principals, Directors, Managers and Work Location Supervisors
From: Duval County Public Schools, Employee Benefits Department
Welcome to the Duval County Public Schools Open Enrollment for the 2022 benefit plan year. We have an exciting announcement: ALL benefit and Open Enrollment information is now available online as a mobile-friendly website. Please visit the home page at dcps.fbmcbenefits.com to discover your district’s benefit options for 2022.
For your reference, the letters your employees will receive from the Employee Benefits Department can be found at the links below. These letters include eligibility and enrollment information specific to each group as well as general information for employees about this year’s Open Enrollment.
- Active Employee Benefits Letter
- Dual Spouse Employee Benefits Letter
- Leave of Absence Employee Benefits Letter
- Open Enrollment Dates: Sept. 20, 2021 – Oct. 29, 2021
- Period of Coverage: Jan. 1, 2022 – Dec. 31, 2022
- Dual Spouse dedicated enrollment days: Oct. 2 and Oct. 9, 2021
- Enrollment: You Have Options – 3 Ways to Enroll!
Keeping Employees Safe
Call Center appointments will be available for those who wish to enroll over the phone. For those that choose to enroll in person with a Benefits Counselor, we have made every effort to make enrolling as safe as possible.
During Onsite enrollment, the following safety measures will be in place to protect employees and staff against the spread of COVID-19:
- Counselors will wear face masks during enrollment meetings
- Meeting spaces will be sanitized between each appointment
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be observed between Counselors and employees
- A thorough response procedure is prepared for any potential COVID 19 exposure
Working with Benefits Counselors – What to Expect!
- You will be expected to provide a dedicated room or area for onsite enrollment that will allow for social distancing of 6 feet or more during sessions.
- Expect Benefits Counselors to contact your location and come by to provide materials such as flyers. They will also highlight what’s new for your locations and your employees’ enrollment.
- If you have questions or concerns, Travis Benton is your dedicated Case Manager. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any changes to available meeting space, hours or other requirements that may affect Onsite Counselors, we ask that you inform Travis as quickly as possible so that accommodations may be made.
All changes are effective January 1, 2022. During Open Enrollment, all benefit-eligible employees who are actively at work will have the opportunity to review current benefits, initiate changes, and enroll. To see when Benefit Counselors will be at your worksite, schedule an appointment now at fbmc-scheduler.com/Duval-OE.
Benefit Counselors can assist employees with adding or dropping dependents, adding voluntary benefits or adjusting contribution amounts to their Medical Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, or Health Savings Accounts.