This Open Enrollment season, you have 4 convenient options for enrolling in your benefits!
Choose the option that makes the most sense for you and schedule your session today.
Schedule your appointment with an onsite Benefits Counselor at select locations at www.myenrollmentschedule.com/duval or call 1- 866-998-2915.
During Onsite enrollment, the following safety measures will be in place to protect employees and staff against the spread of COVID-19:
- Benefits Counselors will be screened daily according to CDC guidelines, including temperature screening
- Counselors will wear face masks at all times
- Meeting spaces will be sanitized between each appointment
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be observed between Counselors and employees
- A desk shield will be in place between Counselors and employees
- A thorough response procedure is prepared for any potential COVID 19 exposure
Schedule your appointment with a Call Center Benefits Counselor at www.myenrollmentschedule.com/duval. Select Call Center as the location and a Benefits Counselor will call you at your scheduled appointment time (the call will originate from area code 850).
If you only need to re-enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Dependent Flexible Spending Account (DFSA), log onto myfbmc.com and follow the steps. However, you must speak with a Benefits Counselor if you are adding new dependents or electing new voluntary coverages.
VIDEO ENROLLMENT SESSION (VES)
Go to www.myenrollmentschedule.com/duval. As you are making your appointment, make sure you check the box indicating you would prefer a Virtual Enrollment Session. Please be prepared to be contacted by the counselor at the time of your appointment, and be sure you are in front of your computer. The Benefits Counselor will provide a link to join your Virtual Enrollment Session.